Not satisfied with the service provided by a federal public service?

Each Federal Public Service has its own complaints management service, whose contact details are marked with the logo "Complaints about our services?". These services are available on  the website of each Federal Public Service (FR) with the description of admissible complaints. If you are not satisfied with the response of a complaint management service or if the response is delayed, contact the Federal Ombudsman.
Information on a range of complaint management services can be found on the website
For complaints about the police, please contact the complaints department of the municipality concerned or the Committee P