2022 tax return for non-residents

You have an income in Belgium (e.g. salary, pension, rent), and

•             you reside abroad, or

•             you are in Belgium for a limited time only (e.g. for work or studies)?

You can now enter your non-resident tax return via MyMinfin (Tax-on-web)

You or your accountant will have until 25 November 2022 to file your return online.

Paper returns will be sent in September 2022.

You have until 10 November 2022 if you want to file your return on paper.

More information on taxes for non-residents

More information on helping you complete your tax return