Frequently asked questions

The Federal Public Service Foreign Affairs website (fr) will give you more information on the situation (including residence status) for Belgians in the UK as a result of Brexit.

Their FAQ page (fr) addresses the situation of Belgians and their family members who have settled in the UK, or who are going to live there or intend to stay there temporarily.