The FPS Chancellery of the Prime Minister is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Law of 19 July 2018 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.belgium.be
This website is partially compliant, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
Preparation of your statement
An external accessibility audit was carried out on 24 November 2020, involving an in-depth analysis.
1. The responsive menu options are placed before the button used to open them.
2. The GDPR notice is placed at the end of the body. It should be moved to the start.
3. The contrast between the title 'belgium.be' and the federal header is not sufficient.
4. Some headings (in the News section) are incorrectly formatted as 'h3'.
5. Some informative images do not have a full text alternative.
6. The alt attribute of the logo is not properly completed.
7. The images for social media links do not have correct text alternatives.
8. Some images with links do not show the correct destination of the link in the alt attribute.
If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of this website, you can contact:
DG External Communication
FPS Chancellery of the Prime Minister
If you do not receive a response, or the response you receive is unsatisfactory, you can contact the Federal Ombudsman.
Changes are being made to address the eight issues currently identified.
A review is scheduled every two years.
This statement was prepared on 4 December 2020.
The statement was last reviewed on 4 December 2020.