Non-residents: you can now fill in your tax return online via Tax-on-web

If you are working in Belgium and are not a permanent resident, you can now fill in your non-residents' income tax return via Tax-on-web.

Please note that you must file your tax return:

  • either via Tax-on-web, by 6 December 2018 at the latest
  • or using the paper format tax return, by 8 November 2018 at the latest.

More information about the income tax liability for non-residents.