Discover the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken
Every year in the spring, the Royal Greenhouses of Laeken are opened to the public. This year, the greenhouses will be open from 21 April to 11 May 2018.
The Royal Greenhouses are one of the most beautiful greenhouses in the world. They are one of the most important Belgian monuments of the 19th century. They are made entirely of metal and glass, which was a remarkable innovation at their time. The greenhouses contain an important collection of plants and flowers, including a number of exotic varieties.
- Entrance and exit via the fences of the Castle of Laeken, avenue du Parc royal, 1020 Brussels.
- Parking opposite the Castle of Laeken.
- Entrance fee: 2,50 euro per person. Free for those under the age of 18.
- You can pay by credit or debit card.
- Closed on Monday 23 April and 7 May.
- No guided tours.
- No reservation possible.